New MAC Lipsticks - Breton & Blush
9571
single,single-post,postid-9571,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,select-theme-ver-1.1.1,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.4,vc_responsive
New Mac Lipsticks

New MAC Lipsticks

UntitledOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I have over ten MAC lipsticks but most them come from a time that I thought very nude and cool/bright pinks worked on my skin tone (they don’t!). I have always been impressed with the variety of shades and formulas that MAC offer and wanted to get some colours that I would wear on a regular basis. I mentioned in my recent UK/Europe Beauty Haul post that I bought the MAC Patisserie Lipstick without even swatching it after hearing Anna rave about it on more than one occasion. I tend to alternate between this lipstick and the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy for days when I want a neutral lip. This is the perfect nude for me or a my-lips-but-better shade.

The MAC Lipstick in Plumful was obtained through the back-to-mac program. I had to exchange six old MAC product containers and in return I was able to choose a lipstick from the back-to-mac list. The list in Australia has been extended and I was happy that Plumful had been added. Plum based colours work well with my pale skin and dark hair and are possibly my favourite colour to wear in the Autumn and Winter months.

8 Comments
  • Sheri

July 24, 2014 at 10:34 am Reply

Such gorgeous shades! Patisserie looks so neutral and wearable and I like how plumful has a little bit of plum and berry tones but is still wearable too!

Sheri | Behind The Frames

• Chantalle

July 24, 2014 at 1:58 pm Reply

I have both of these lipsticks and they’re both well-loved in my collection. Plumful is such a lovely winter shade that you can wear almost everyday without it being too much or over-bearing!

Chantalle x
    ceceandgrace.blogspot.com

• Tasha

July 24, 2014 at 7:18 pm Reply

I’ve heard ravings about both of them, and your swatches look amazing! I legit spent 20 minutes looking for Patisserie at the MAC stand (I hate it they don’t have the names listed!) to swatch it, but it wasn’t there. Definitely looks promising though!

Tasha // shiwashiful.

• May

July 27, 2014 at 1:44 pm Reply

I like the look of plumful. Nice choices.

• Allison

July 27, 2014 at 2:15 pm Reply

Plumful is one of my favorite lipsticks EVER and that is saying something! Its seriously gorgeous
    Allison from http://www.mercuteify.com

• Karen

August 4, 2014 at 9:25 pm Reply

These lipstick colours are gorgeous! I’ve been eyeing Patisserie for a long time, really want to get my hands on it :)

• Lauren

August 10, 2014 at 1:11 pm Reply

Such beautiful, wearable colours
    Plumful is one of my favourites and I think Patisserie is going to be the next to be added to the collection :)

Lauren xx

• Chalsie

August 15, 2014 at 12:02 am Reply

Over 10 Mac lipsticks! That’s impressive ;)

Chalsie | The Workshop Co.